Just have to take a few minutes and brag on our boy...Luke had his 15-month old check-up 2 weeks ago. He now weighs 24lb 8 oz (11.1kg), up from 22lb 4oz (10.1kg), and is 32.75 inches tall, up from 31.5 inches tall. I knew he was growing but...Yikes!! We are already moving up to 24 mon/2T shirts and size 7 shoes!
Luke does not say much yet, but he understands so much of the world around him. He can hear the pantry door open or keys rattle from across the house. He can identify lots of body parts--eye, nose, hair, ear, mouth, tummy, toes--although his favorite is eyeglasses. His favorite song is "Old MacDonald," because he loves to sing E-I-E-I-O!!!
Luke does not say much yet, but he understands so much of the world around him. He can hear the pantry door open or keys rattle from across the house. He can identify lots of body parts--eye, nose, hair, ear, mouth, tummy, toes--although his favorite is eyeglasses. His favorite song is "Old MacDonald," because he loves to sing E-I-E-I-O!!!
Be sure to check out the link on the right side of the screen. It will take you to shutterfly.com where you can look at more pictures and order prints.

No comments:
Post a Comment